|If you found this page through a web search, we invite you to visit our Main Page to see what Intellogist is all about. This Community Report exists for our users to share information and experiences about patent search resources. Registered users can add, edit, or delete material on this page. The information contained on this page is the result of community collaboration and is not vetted by individual experts or fact-checkers. For in-depth reviews of other patent search resources, please read our Intellogist Reports. For information about editing Community reports, please see our Help pages. If you'd like more information about why Intellogist did not write about this search tool, please see our Criteria for Intellogist Articles.|
CreationSuite will be shut down April 2014. It will be replaced by PatentInspiration.
CreationSuite is "an online software that extracts meaningful insights from patent documents" and displays these insights through "visualizations," like graphs and diagrams. CreationSuite is a subscription-based resource, and users can purchase personal or company subscription plans.
Features within CreationSuite include:
- The ability to customize data filters "by combining filter types and using advanced query syntax."
- Different types of patent analysis: bibliographic, numerical, and text-based.
- Visualizations of analyzed data.
- Users can "use output from one search as input for a next search."
- Email alerts for database updates and query updates.
- The ability to export to Powerpoint or Excel.
- The ability to share reports through a "report sharing module."
- The ability to store a list of patent documents and use the list as a filter or "simply export all documents to Excel or Powerpoint."
Free Resources from AULIVE
Besides the subscription-based CreationSuite, AULIVE also offers free online tools for locating examples of innovation. These tools include:
- ProductionInspiration - Over 4000 technologies that are classified in a way you can FREELY navigate through new production ways. 
- MoreInspiration - A database of examples of innovation, searchable by industry, property, function, noun, company, or technology.
- TestMyCreativity - Answer 40 questions and get a FREE assessment of your level of creativity measured across 8 metrics! 
- links.aulive.com - An organized list of websites that deal with "creativity and innovation."
- ↑ "Home." CreationSuite website, http://www.creationsuite.com/home. Accessed April 19, 2011.
- ↑ "Pricing." CreationSuite website, http://www.creationsuite.com/pricing. Accessed April 19, 2011.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 "Features." CreationSuite website, http://www.creationsuite.com/features. Accessed April 19, 2011.
- ↑ "ProductionInspiration" AULIVE website, http://www.aulive.com. Accessed January 21. 2014.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 "MoreInspiration." AULIVE website, http://www.aulive.com. Accessed January 21, 2014.
- ↑ "links.aulive.com" AULIVE website, http://www.aulive.com. Accessed January 21. 2014.