|If you found this page through a web search, we invite you to visit our Main Page to see what Intellogist is all about. This Community Report exists for our users to share information and experiences about patent search resources. Registered users can add, edit, or delete material on this page. The information contained on this page is the result of community collaboration and is not vetted by individual experts or fact-checkers. For in-depth reviews of other patent search resources, please read our Intellogist Reports. For information about editing Community reports, please see our Help pages. If you'd like more information about why Intellogist did not write about this search tool, please see our Criteria for Intellogist Articles.|
CREAX CreationSuite is "an online software that extracts meaningful insights from patent documents" and displays these insights through "visualizations," like graphs and diagrams. CREAX CreationSuite is a subscription-based resource, and users can purchase personal or company subscription plans.
Features within CREAX CreationSuite include:
- The ability to customize data filters "by combining filter types and using advanced query syntax."
- Different types of patent analysis: bibliographic, numerical, and text-based.
- Visualizations of analyzed data.
- Users can "use output from one search as input for a next search."
- Email alerts for database updates and query updates.
- The ability to export to Powerpoint or Excel.
- The ability to share reports through a "report sharing module."
- The ability to store a list of patent documents and use the list as a filter or "simply export all documents to Excel or Powerpoint."
Free Resources from CREAX
Besides the subscription-based CreationSuite, CREAX also offers free online tools for locating examples of innovation. These tools include:
- CREAX.net - An organized list of websites that deal with "creativity and innovation."
- CREAX Function Database - Users can search for topics from a drop-down list of functions and which substance the function affects (e.g.move liquid).
- More Inspiration - A database of examples of innovation, searchable by industry, property, function, noun, company, or technology.
- ↑ "Home." CREAX CreationSuite website, http://www.creationsuite.com/home. Accessed April 19, 2011.
- ↑ "Pricing." CREAX CreationSuite website, http://www.creationsuite.com/pricing. Accessed April 19, 2011.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 "Features." CREAX CreationSuite website, http://www.creationsuite.com/features. Accessed April 19, 2011.
- ↑ "CREAX.net." CREAX website,http://www.creax.com/portal.htm. Accessed April 19, 2011.
- ↑ "Function DB." CREAX website, http://www.creax.com/function_database.htm. Accessed April 19. 2011.
- ↑ "More Inspiration." CREAX website, http://www.creax.com/more_inspiration.htm. Accessed April 19, 2011.