|If you found this page through a web search, we invite you to visit our Main Page to see what Intellogist is all about. This Community Report exists for our users to share information and experiences about patent search resources. Registered users can add, edit, or delete material on this page. The information contained on this page is the result of community collaboration and is not vetted by individual experts or fact-checkers. For in-depth reviews of other patent search resources, please read our Intellogist Reports. For information about editing Community reports, please see our Help pages. If you'd like more information about why Intellogist did not write about this search tool, please see our Criteria for Intellogist Articles.|
ChemYQ is a Chinese search engine which allows users to search for chemical definitions, chemical-related patents, chemical product information, and products listed for sale. The site is available in both Chinese and English. The Chinese version of the website gives users the following search options (Chinese information translated to English via Google Translate):
- Site Search - Search for chemical industry-related websites.
- Web Search - Appears to be a general web search engine.
- Trade - Search through product sales listings.
- Discuss - Search through a discussion forum.
- Friends - People directory search.
- Resources - Resources directory search.
- Expert - Search by keyword or name for industry experts.
- Product Search - Search for chemical products.
- Dictionary - Search by chemical name, CAS number, or chemistry terminology.
- News - Search through an archive of chemistry-related news.
- Recruitment - Job listings.
- Books - Search through records on chemistry-related books.
- Patent - Search through full-text Chinese patents.
The English-language version of the site only offers the Dictionary, Product, and Trade (Sell/Buy) search options. After entering a query under the "Dictionary" section, the system will display information about the chemical topic and list patents related to that topic. All patent data is provided by SIPO, the State Intellectual Property Office of the People's Republic of China.