Computer Science Digital Library
|If you found this page through a web search, we invite you to visit our Main Page to see what Intellogist is all about. This Community Report exists for our users to share information and experiences about patent search resources. Registered users can add, edit, or delete material on this page. The information contained on this page is the result of community collaboration and is not vetted by individual experts or fact-checkers. For in-depth reviews of other patent search resources, please read our Intellogist Reports. For information about editing Community reports, please see our Help pages. If you'd like more information about why Intellogist did not write about this search tool, please see our Criteria for Intellogist Articles.|
The IEEE Computer Society Computer Science (CS) Digital Library contains digital articles, transactions, letters, and proceedings related to a wide range of computer science topics. The CS Digital Library is maintained by the IEEE Computer Society, an organization for computing professionals. Access to the CS Digital Library can be added to the IEEE Computer Society Membership for a fee, and IEEE student members receive free access to the Library. Libraries and institutions can also subscribe to the CS Digital Library. Non-members can search the site for free, view abstracts and tables of contents, and choose to purchase individual articles and papers.
The CS Digital Library provides access to 27 Computer Society managzines and more than 4,100 conference publications. Through the home page, users can navigate this content through a variety of methods:
- Browse by subject
- Quick Search in Magazines (or browse by year through magazine titles)
- Quick Search in Transactions (or browse through transaction collections)
- Quick Search in Letters
- Quick Search in Proceedings (or browse through alphabet by conference acronym)
Users can also select from four search forms:
- Simple search - Keyword search in field or full-text.
- Advanced Search - Search through a variety of fields and limit by document type and date range.
- Author Search - Search for an author name and find all documents by that author.
- Proceedings Search - Search in fields or full-text in Proceedings only, and users can limit results by date range.
Users can also subscribe to RSS feeds that provide abstracts from new content in IEEE magazines, transaction collections, and letters.
- ↑ "IEEE Computer Society." Computer.org website, http://www.computer.org/portal/web/guest/home. Accessed September 20, 2011.
- ↑ "Subscribe." Computer.org website, http://www.computer.org/portal/web/csdl/subscribe. Accessed September 20, 2011.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 "Information about the CS Digital Library." Computer.org website, http://www.computer.org/portal/web/csdl/about. Accessed September 20, 2011.
- ↑ "CS Digital Library." Computer.org website, http://www.computer.org/portal/web/csdl/home. Accessed September 20, 2011.
- ↑ "IEEE Computer Society Digital Library RSS Feeds." Computer.org website, http://www.computer.org/portal/web/csdl/dlrss. Accessed September 20, 2011.