|If you found this page through a web search, we invite you to visit our Main Page to see what Intellogist is all about. This Community Report exists for our users to share information and experiences about patent search resources. Registered users can add, edit, or delete material on this page. The information contained on this page is the result of community collaboration and is not vetted by individual experts or fact-checkers. For in-depth reviews of other patent search resources, please read our Intellogist Reports. For information about editing Community reports, please see our Help pages. If you'd like more information about why Intellogist did not write about this search tool, please see our Criteria for Intellogist Articles.|
The home page of CopyPDF.com has a search form for keyword searches at the top of the page. A link to the downloadable toolbar is below the search form, and a list of searches by other users fills the rest of the page. The search form only conducts keyword searches, with no defined fields or options for filtering the search. Search results are listed in groups of ten. The search result listing includes:
- The title of the document, which is also a link to the original document.
- A short excerpt from the document with keywords underlined.
- An icon to download the document.
- An icon to view the document within CopyPDF.com
It should be noted that Google Ads appear beneath some individual search results.
- ↑ "CopyPDF.com-Find Rare PDFs." Killer Startups, http://www.killerstartups.com/Search/copypdf-com-find-rare-pdfs. Accessed on April 14, 2011.