|If you found this page through a web search, we invite you to visit our Main Page to see what Intellogist is all about. This Community Report exists for our users to share information and experiences about patent search resources. Registered users can add, edit, or delete material on this page. The information contained on this page is the result of community collaboration and is not vetted by individual experts or fact-checkers. For in-depth reviews of other patent search resources, please read our Intellogist Reports. For information about editing Community reports, please see our Help pages. If you'd like more information about why Intellogist did not write about this search tool, please see our Criteria for Intellogist Articles.|
Corsearch® is a business owned by Wolters Kluwer Corporate Legal Services that provides trademark search services and tools. Corsearch produces Corsearch® Advantage™, a web-based platform with a customizable interface for conducting trademark search and analysis. Through Corsearch Advantage, users can access over 60 country, regional, and specialized databases. The platform is accessible for users reviewing searches or watches ordered through Corsearch. Users can can also access the platform through an annual subscription or by transactional rates.
Corsearch Advantage Coverage
Corsearch Advantage covers the following sources:
Corsearch Advantage Features
Features of the Corsearch Advantage online platform include:
- Customizable dashboard
- Multi-color tagging (including tagging all and multi-selection) of records for documentation
- One-click annotations
- Filtering options to narrow results
- Marks with similar ownership across jurisdictions within query results
- Investigative tools for capturing content on Internet visibility of the mark, PTO history, and the mark’s owner
- Ability to compare Screening and Comprehensive Search results
- Customizable charts of tagged records and investigative reports
- Document creation capability
- Automatic checking of phonetic, spelling, and plural variations
- Supports vowel and character replacement, infixes, suffixes, prefixes, and letter strings
- ↑ "Overview: Corsearch." Wolters Kluwer website, http://ct.wolterskluwer.com/companies-and-products/ctcorsearch. Accessed March 21, 2012.
- ↑ "Corsearch® Advantage™." Wolters Kluwer website, http://ct.wolterskluwer.com/companies-and-products/ctcorsearch/advantage. Accessed March 21, 2012.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 "2012 Guide: North America Products and Rates." Corsearch website, https://www.ctcorsearch.com/CtcorsearchApps/images/Corsearch_NorthAmerica_2012_PriceGuide.pdf (link no longer available). Accessed March 21, 2012.