|If you found this page through a web search, we invite you to visit our Main Page to see what Intellogist is all about. This Community Report exists for our users to share information and experiences about patent search resources. Registered users can add, edit, or delete material on this page. The information contained on this page is the result of community collaboration and is not vetted by individual experts or fact-checkers. For in-depth reviews of other patent search resources, please read our Intellogist Reports. For information about editing Community reports, please see our Help pages. If you'd like more information about why Intellogist did not write about this search tool, please see our Criteria for Intellogist Articles.|
DiscoveryGate Classic was a subscription-based online chemical search platform by Symyx (and distributed by Accelrys). DiscoveryGate was available through May 31, 2012 for existing customers, but it was retired after this date and replaced by All New DiscoveryGate (ANDG) by Accelrys.
Through DiscoveryGate Classic, users can search for:
- 25 million indexed chemical structures
- Over 17 million chemical transformations
- Over 500 million observed properties.
Products and services available on the DiscoveryGate Classic platform include:
- Symyx® Database Browser: An online interface for searching and browsing all of Symyx's molecule and reaction databases. Search by structure, reaction, or data. Find out what compounds are commercially available, locate information about performing a specific reaction and transformation methodolgy, find bioactivity information about particular compounds, and more.
- Literature Services: Symyx offers a service that resolves literature citations in all DiscoveryGate applications.
- Integrated Major Reference Works: A collection of authoritative reference volumes in synthetic chemistry, linked to native database applications through reaction classification codes developed by Symyx's partner InfoChem GmbH.
- XPharm: Symyx's database of pharmacological information that contains original information written under the guidance of an expert editorial board. Search for therapeutic agents, the target proteins and corresponding gene sequence data, related disorder and underlying pharmacological principles.
All New DiscoveryGate
Content on All New DiscoveryGate (ANDG) includes:
- Accelrys Available Chemicals Directory - A chemical sourcing database, with nearly 3 million compounds and more than 890 suppliers.
- Accelrys Screening Compounds Directory - Over 50 suppliers and over 9.5 milliom compounds.
Synthesis databases will soon be added to ANDG.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "DiscoveryGate." DiscoveryGate website, https://www.discoverygate.com/iss/servlet/App?Action=ShowApp (link no longer available). Accessed September 16, 2011.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 "Introducing All New DiscoveryGate." Accelrys website, http://accelrys.com/products/databases/database-access/discovery-gate.html. Accessed September 16, 2011.
- ↑ "Products and services." DiscoveryGate website, https://www.discoverygate.com/iss/shell/services/outersite/outercontent.jsp?pageref=products (link no longer available). Accessed September 16, 2011.