|If you found this page through a web search, we invite you to visit our Main Page to see what Intellogist is all about. This Community Report exists for our users to share information and experiences about patent search resources. Registered users can add, edit, or delete material on this page. The information contained on this page is the result of community collaboration and is not vetted by individual experts or fact-checkers. For in-depth reviews of other patent search resources, please read our Intellogist Reports. For information about editing Community reports, please see our Help pages. If you'd like more information about why Intellogist did not write about this search tool, please see our Criteria for Intellogist Articles.|
FreeFullPDF.com is a customized search form powered by Google and created by Brice Sagot of KnowMade, which searches for "free full text scientific articles in PDF format." The documents accessible through this search engine are "available on open access sources." 
The homepage of FreeFullPDF.com consists of a single search form, powered by Google, and users can customize their search through a drop down menu of time periods in which the document was published (any time, past 24 hours, past week, past two weeks, past month, past six months, past year, past two years, past five years, or past 10 years). The search results are listed in groups of 10, and data listed in the search results includes:
- The document title - The search terms in the title are bolded, and the title is also a link to the original document.
- File format - If the file is a PDF, then users can view the document through "Quick View" in Google Docs.
- Short excerpts of text with bolded keywords in context.
- The original URL of the document.
- The document type (e.g. Article).
A side bar of Google Ads borders the right side of the search results page.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Voebel, Sherri. "Free Full Scientific Articles." PIUG, http://wiki.piug.org/display/PIUG/2011/04/13/Free+Full+Text+Scientific+Articles. Accessed on April 14, 2010.