|If you found this page through a web search, we invite you to visit our Main Page to see what Intellogist is all about. This Community Report exists for our users to share information and experiences about patent search resources. Registered users can add, edit, or delete material on this page. The information contained on this page is the result of community collaboration and is not vetted by individual experts or fact-checkers. For in-depth reviews of other patent search resources, please read our Intellogist Reports. For information about editing Community reports, please see our Help pages. If you'd like more information about why Intellogist did not write about this search tool, please see our Criteria for Intellogist Articles.|
- Patent search products
- SaaS services ATMS / PATENTAN Patent Search - An online patent search service. See the November 2011 update for more information on this service.
- Patent analysis products
- Intellectual Property Analysis Solution
- Patent management products
- ATMS/PM2000 comprehensive patent management system
- PMeX patent management system for midsize companies
- PMcompact II patent administration system
- Patent application products
- System ATMS / PPW for Internet PC application support
- ATMS/EF2000 patent file management system
November 2011 - Fujitsu announced that a new patent search service, called ATMS/PATENTAN, will be released on a free trial basis in Japan starting in November 2011, and the full subscription version will be released in March 2012. According to a press release:
The service allows users to search for, view, and print the patent information of countries around that world that is disclosed by the Japan Patent Office. It includes reading-assistance features that convert the very particular format of patent texts in Japanese into more reader-friendly forms. The service can also perform "SmartSearches" that can easily look up related information based on full text, keywords, and patent numbers.
The product uses a Software as a Service (SaaS) model. The system is able to conduct patent searches covering patent documents from Europe, North America, Japan, China, South Korea, Brazil, Russia, India, Mexico, and other countries, and the system checks patent family information and legal status through Inpadoc.
March 2010 - Fujitsu announced a new service to help Japanese customers search patent databases outside of Japan. The product uses a SaaS model and will search US, EP, and WO/PCT collections.
- ↑ "ATMS solutions Intellectual Property (Atomusu) Products." Fujitsu website, http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3DATMS/Phttp://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3DATMS/PATENTAN%26hl%3Den%26prmd%3Dimvns&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&u=http://jp.fujitsu.com/solutions/ip/lineup.html&usg=ALkJrhiCqVR8MIyi4q9mo1s2-rrlCNJmWw. Accessed January 21, 2012.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 "Fujitsu Launches ATMS/PATENTAN International Patent Search Service." Fujitsu website, http://www.fujitsu.com/global/news/pr/archives/month/2011/20111109-02.html. Accessed January 21, 2012.
- ↑ "Fujitsu Launches Search Service for Patent Disclosures Outside Japan." Press Release. http://www.fujitsu.com/global/news/pr/archives/month/2010/20100309-01.html. Accessed March 29, 2010.