Guangxi Institute of Science and Technology Patent Search
|If you found this page through a web search, we invite you to visit our Main Page to see what Intellogist is all about. This Community Report exists for our users to share information and experiences about patent search resources. Registered users can add, edit, or delete material on this page. The information contained on this page is the result of community collaboration and is not vetted by individual experts or fact-checkers. For in-depth reviews of other patent search resources, please read our Intellogist Reports. For information about editing Community reports, please see our Help pages. If you'd like more information about why Intellogist did not write about this search tool, please see our Criteria for Intellogist Articles.|
Guangxi Institute of Science and Technology Patent Search is a patent search platform by the Chinese Guangxi Department of Science and Technology Information Institute. The search platform appears to be free to use, although registration is required. The site is in Chinese, so users can utilize Google Translate to translate the website into their chosen language. All quotes from this website are translated from Chinese to English using Google Translate.
On the homepage of the website, users will find:
- A log-in form, with the option to register.
- Links to patent search databases, including USPTO, Delphion, WIPO Gold, IPDL, and Espacenet. Some links are not functioning.
- A description of an "emergency warning platform" for the medical industry, which appears to be an early warning service for pharmaceutical patents.
- Links to the latest IP-related news in China (regional and national).
- Links to what appear to be reports from the pharmaceutical patent early warning service.
Attempts to register for an account on the platform were unsuccessful, since the registration form did not seem to be functioning properly.