You can upload an avatar to represent yourself on the wiki. It will appear in several locations, and gives users another way to give themselves an identity.
To upload an avatar for your profile:
- Save your chosen image to your computer.
- Go to your Profile page.
- If you have not uploaded an avatar - click "Upload" (the link is underneath your pre-avatar image).
- If you already have an avatar - navigate to the "Avatar" tab of the "Edit profile" page.
- Click Browse, and select the file of the image you want to upload.
- Hit OK.
- Enjoy your new avatar!
Note that your image must be a jpeg, png, or gif and must be less than 100kb in size.
Your avatar will show up on:
- Your user profile
- "Recently edited by" on page footers
- And a couple of other places
Choose your avatar wisely!