|If you found this page through a web search, we invite you to visit our Main Page to see what Intellogist is all about. This Community Report exists for our users to share information and experiences about patent search resources. Registered users can add, edit, or delete material on this page. The information contained on this page is the result of community collaboration and is not vetted by individual experts or fact-checkers. For in-depth reviews of other patent search resources, please read our Intellogist Reports. For information about editing Community reports, please see our Help pages. If you'd like more information about why Intellogist did not write about this search tool, please see our Criteria for Intellogist Articles.|
Integrated Electronic Profile Service (IEPROS) was a customized search system service created by Thomson Reuters, where businesses could work with a Thomson Reuters team to create a customized interface that met the user's patent data and workflow requirements. The IEPROS interfaces were designed specifically to meet the user needs, so Thomson Reuters followed these steps when creating the customized system:
- A workshop where IEPROS experts met with company stakeholder to discuss "IP strategy, internal workflow and processes, and information access and usage."
- The IEPROS team designed the system around the information gathered from the workshop.
- The IEPROS team met with company users groups regularly to discuss changing needs and implement new updates based on the needs.
The Thomson Reuters brochures mentioning IEPROS are from 2009, and no mention of the IEPROS service is currently on the Thomson Reuters website as of September 2011. A similar service, Thomson Reuters Custom IP Solutions, does offer customized search systems called Thomson Reuters Custom IP Applications. These applications allow users to "customize your patent research and monitoring to meet your specific patent data and workflow requirements."
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Integrated Information Solutions." Thomson Reuters website, http://ip.thomsonreuters.com/media/pdfs/iis_fact_sheet.pdf (link no longer available). Accessed September 13, 2011.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "Access to IP Information Made Easy: Philips." Thomson Reuters website, (link no longer available). Accessed September 13, 2011.
- ↑ "Thomson Reuters Custom IP Solutions." Thomson Reuters website, http://ip.thomsonreuters.com/customsolutions/index.html (link no longer available). Accessed September 13, 2011.