|If you found this page through a web search, we invite you to visit our Main Page to see what Intellogist is all about. This Community Report exists for our users to share information and experiences about patent search resources. Registered users can add, edit, or delete material on this page. The information contained on this page is the result of community collaboration and is not vetted by individual experts or fact-checkers. For in-depth reviews of other patent search resources, please read our Intellogist Reports. For information about editing Community reports, please see our Help pages. If you'd like more information about why Intellogist did not write about this search tool, please see our Criteria for Intellogist Articles.|
IP-Discover is downloadable desktop software available for purchase that allows users to search, download, and manage patent documents. According to the IP-Discover website, features of the software include:
- Integrates with Espacenet, USPTO, WIPO, Google, and Depatisnet document servers.
- Search manager to organize and maintain stored searches and internet bookmarks.
- Queue based retriever gets documents and search results in the background while you work.
- Hard driver browser allows access to familiar address bar and navigation buttons like in Internet Explorer.
- Resizable and dockable controls.
- Handles all common document formats.
- Both TIFF and PDF documents available from all document servers.
- Merges single pages into complete documents and breaks apart text documents into sections for report generation.
- Bulk printing.
- Archiving of document collections in the standard zip format.
- Quick links to database web pages.
- Works with Word and Excel.
- 19 saved search interfaces across five servers (USPTO, Espacenet, Depatisnet, WIPO, and Google) are supported. Native web interfaces are also supported.
Users can purchase and download the product through the IP-Discover website.
- ↑ "IP-Discover Homepage." IP-Discover website, http://www.ipdiscover.com/index.htm. Accessed September 9, 2011.
- ↑ "What is IP-Discover?" IP-Discover website, http://www.ipdiscover.com/description.htm. Accessed September 9, 2011.
- ↑ "Screen Shots." IP-Discover website, http://www.ipdiscover.com/screenshots.htm. Accessed September 9, 2011.