|If you found this page through a web search, we invite you to visit our Main Page to see what Intellogist is all about. This Community Report exists for our users to share information and experiences about patent search resources. Registered users can add, edit, or delete material on this page. The information contained on this page is the result of community collaboration and is not vetted by individual experts or fact-checkers. For in-depth reviews of other patent search resources, please read our Intellogist Reports. For information about editing Community reports, please see our Help pages. If you'd like more information about why Intellogist did not write about this search tool, please see our Criteria for Intellogist Articles.|
According to its website, The IP Street information system "displays a simple, intuitive user interface (UI) with clear graphs showing actionable details on any companies, portfolios, technologies and individual patents." The subscription-based system was created by IP Street, Inc. Features of the system include the following capabilities:
- Explore relevant patent documents through an interactive scatter plot.
- Mine patent data with concept search terms.
- Search for top inventors for a given company or classification.
- Search for patents by keyword and search individual sections of the patent document.
- Find the relative ownership of patent classes.
- See a patent list, and sort to view individual assets.
- Compare business information and relevant patent statistics together.
- Display formatted text for a single patent.
In August 2011, IP Street released a web-based patent analysis service that conducts concept searching, data analytics, and data visualization on patent data. The resulting visualizations include dashboards and graphs laid out in user-friendly, intuitive formats. Pricing plans include "daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly access plans [that] are available for individuals to purchase on-line, and multi-seat or annual plans are available through IP Street's sales department."
Newly listed product features include:
- Coverage of US patent documents from 1976-present
- Boolean text search
- Concept search (using latent semantics)
- Secure transactions
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Business Solutions Beyond IP Search." IP Street website, http://www.ipstreet.com/overview.htm (link no longer available). Accessed May 9, 2011.
- ↑ "Driving the Innovation Economy with IP Street." IP Street website, http://www.ipstreet.com/our/news/2011-08-launch.html (link no longer available). Accessed August 29, 2011.
- ↑ "Transparent Expertise." IP Street website, http://www.ipstreet.com/our/promise/transparent-expertise (link no longer available). Accessed August 29, 2011.