Report:Google Patent Search/Sources and Notes
|Report||Patent Coverage Map||Ratings||Comments|
|This search system report was created by the Intellogist Team and is available for viewing only. If you'd like to share your knowledge on Intellogist, please visit the Best Practices, Glossary, or Community Reports pages. If you are a registered user and would like to be notified of any substantial changes to this report, you may place a "watch" on the Revisions page, which is the last page listed on the table of contents. To learn more about using the Intellogist "watchlist," see the Watchlist Help page.|
Sources and Notes
- Sullivan, Danny . "Google Launches Google Patent Search, Full-Text US Patent Searching." Blog Post. December 13, 2006. Search Engine Land Blog. http://searchengineland.com/061213-200005.php. Accessed October 24, 2007.
- Kesmodel, David. "For Some Companies, ‘Beta’ Becomes a Long-Term Label." The Wall Street Journal Online. November 28, 2005. http://online.wsj.com/public/article/SB113268410649404315-ELrl2qbVdw8qdn2g1oQMKv81cD4_20061127.html. Accessed October 25, 20.
- Buntrock, Robert E."Google Tackles Patent Searching." Information Today Newsbreaks (an e-newsletter service of Information Today, Inc.) January 02, 2007. http://newsbreaks.infotoday.com/nbReader.asp?ArticleId=18913. Accessed October 30, 2007.
- "About Google Patent Search." Google Patent Search FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page, http://www.google.com/googlepatents/about.html#faq. Accessed October 31, 2007.
- "Corporate Information - Technology Overview." Google information page, http://www.google.com/corporate/tech.html. Accessed October 31, 2007.
- Poydner, Richard. "Interview with the EPO’s Wolfgang Pilch." Blog post. October 24, 2007. Open and Shut? http://poynder.blogspot.com/search?q=pilch. Accessed on October 25, 2007.
- White, Michael. "Comparison of Free Patent Databases." Blog post. September 26, 2008. The Patent Librarian's Notebook. http://patentlibrarian.blogspot.com/2008/09/comparison-of-free-patent-databases.html. Accessed November 4, 2008.