Report:MARPAT on STN/Sources and Notes
|Report||Patent Coverage Map||Ratings||Comments|
|This search system report was created by the Intellogist Team and is available for viewing only. If you'd like to share your knowledge on Intellogist, please visit the Best Practices, Glossary, or Community Reports pages. Registered users may be notified of any substantial changes to this report by placing a "watch" on the Revisions page, which is the last page listed in the table of contents. To learn more about using the Intellogist "watchlist," see the Watchlist Help page.|| |
Sources and Notes
- Adams, Stephen R. Information Sources in Patents, 2nd Ed. Munich: K.G. Saur, 2006. Page 148.
- American Chemical Society. MARPAT User Guide. June 2011. CAS website, http://www.cas.org/ASSETS/D5DF848824894DD7AE0CBDC0A5C49122/marpatug.pdf. Accessed July 9, 2011.
- Austin, Robert. “The Complete Markush Structure Search: Mission Impossible?” Presented at the PIUG NE Workshop, October 16, 2001. STN Website, http://www.stn-international.com/uploads/tx_ptgsarelatedfiles/piug1.pdf. Accessed on January 28, 2008.
- Berks, Andrew H. “Current state of the art of Markush topological search systems.” World Patent Information, Vol. 23. 2001. Pages 5-13.
- CAS Training Module (Part 2). CAS website, http://www.cas.org/support/stngen/acad/basics/page3.html. Accessed on Feburary 15, 2008.
- "Country Code and Year List for Patent Countries Covered." CAS Website, http://www.cas.org/expertise/cascontent/caplus/patcoverage/patyear.html. Accessed on January 28, 2008.
- Davies, Jan. "News from CAS." Searcher, The Newsletter of the Patent and Trademark Group (PATMG). Issue 117. April 2008. Page 17.
- Dunne, Barry. "News from CAS." Searcher, The Newsletter of the Patent and Trademark Group (PATMG). Issue 117. April 2008. Page 17.
- "Find References by Markush Search." Tutorial on CAS website, http://www.cas.org/support/scifi/etrain/markush.html. Accessed July 12, 2011.
- "How to Use the New Features: SciFinder Summer 2010." CAS website, http://www.cas.org/ASSETS/9A6CA8FFB83C479FA4B4FBB5FAEA9F29/sfwhatsnew810.pdf. Accessed July 12, 2011.
- MARPAT database summary sheet. CAS website, http://www.cas.org/ASSETS/F9BE20739ECE46939A47D3FB793FFC44/marpat.pdf. Accessed on August 27, 2008.
- "MARPAT enhanced with FSORT command." STN International website, http://www.stn-international.com/stn_news_message_08.html?&L=&tx_ttnews[backPid]=5135&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=681&cHash=3bb9dd43fc. Accessed July 12, 2011.
- "MARPAT Enhancements Save Time and Increase Usability.” CAS website, http://www.cas.org/support/stngen/stnews/dbnews/june2011.html#marpat. Accessed July 9, 2011.
- MARPAT STN data sheet. STN website, http://www.stn-international.de/uploads/tx_ptgsarelatedfiles/MARPAT_05.pdf. Accessed on July 13, 2011.
- McBride, Matthew and Becky Wolff. “STN Continuing Education: What’s NEW in STN Express, Version 8.4.” June 25, 2009. Recorded Webinar available on CAS website, http://casevents.webex.com/ec0509l/eventcenter/recording/recordAction.do?siteurl=casevents&theAction=poprecord&recordID=1419462. Accessed July 9, 2011.
- "STN Express Version 8.4 for Windows User Guide." CAS, website, http://www.cas.org/ASSETS/1E5315BFABD74BAE9427954707BB55D1/winug84.pdf. Accessed July 12, 2011
- "Using Patent Family Manager." STN International website, http://www.stn-international.com/stn_express_patent_family_manage.html?&cHash=eaea00ca22. Accessed July 12, 2011.
- "What's New in STN Express®, Version 8.4 and higher." CAS website, http://www.cas.org/products/express/whatsnew.html. Accessed July 9, 2011.