Report:MMS/Sources and Notes
|Report||Patent Coverage Map||Ratings||Comments|
|This search system report was created by the Intellogist Team and is available for viewing only. If you'd like to share your knowledge on Intellogist, please visit the Best Practices, Glossary, or Community Reports pages. Registered users may be notified of any substantial changes to this report by placing a "watch" on the Revisions page, which is the last page listed in the table of contents. To learn more about using the Intellogist "watchlist," see the Watchlist Help page.|| |
Sources and Notes
- Questel webpage related to MMS data coverage. Questel Website, http://www.questel.com/en/prodsandservices/mms_chemistry.htm. Accessed on January 29, 2008.
- Austin, Robert. “The Complete Markush Structure Search: Mission Impossible?” Presented at the PIUG NE Workshop, October 16th, 2001. STN International Website, http://www.stn-international.de/training_center/chemistry/piug1.pdf. Accessed on January 28, 2008.
- Adams, Stephen R. Information Sources in Patents, 2nd Ed. Munchen: K.G. Saur, 2006. Page 144.
- Borne, Philip, Laurence Favier, and Catherine Roesch. MMS User Manual. Chapter 4, "Searching and Answer Display." Questel Website, http://www.questel.com/Prodsandservices/mms_chemistry.htm. Accessed on January 29, 2007.
- Berks, Andrew H. “Current state of the art of Markush topological search systems.” World Patent Information, vol. 23. 2001. p5-13.
- MARPAT data sheet on STN. STN Website, http://www.stn-international.de/stndatabases/databases/marpat.html. Accessed on January 28, 2008. Alternative URL http://www.stn-international.com/uploads/tx_ptgsarelatedfiles/MARPAT_04.pdf. Accessed on November 02, 2010.
- Lambert, Nancy. “Orbit and Questel-Orbit: Farewell and Hail.” Searcher, Vol.8, No.2. February 2000.
- Instant JChem Version 5.5 User Guide. ChemAxon website, http://www.chemaxon.com/instantjchem/ijc_latest/docs/user/help/htmlfiles/ijcTOC.html. Accessed July 1, 2011.