Report:Qweb/Data Coverage/Patent Coverage/Additional Bibliographic Coverage/Various
|Report||Patent Coverage Map||Ratings||Comments|
|This search system report was created by the Intellogist Team and is available for viewing only. If you'd like to share your knowledge on Intellogist, please visit the Best Practices, Glossary, or Community Reports pages. Registered users may be notified of any substantial changes to this report by placing a "watch" on the Revisions page, which is the last page listed in the table of contents. To learn more about using the Intellogist "watchlist," see the Watchlist Help page.|| |
Qweb has access to various other patent information related databases: 
- APPALERT – Applications Alert, contains the latest four weeks of United States (US), European (EP), and Patent Cooperation Treaty (WO/PCT) applications, produced by Questel
- CRXX – CLAIMS® current patent legal status, information on US patents contained in the IFIPAT, IFIUDB and IFICDB databases, produced by IFI CLAIMS Patent Services
- DPIN, DPINS – Drug Patents International, coverage for worldwide pharmaceutical patents, produced by IMSWORLD Publications Ltd.
- LGST – Legal Status (also discussed in the Legal Status section), information about legal status and actions related to post grant/publication patent documents, produced by the European Patent Office
- LITA – Litigation Alert, infringement lawsuits over US patents and trademarks since the early 1970’s, produced by Thomson Scientific
- PHARM – Pharmaceutical Patents, pharmaceutical patent coverage including the special French medicine patents (BSM), produced by INPI
- NPL – Non-Patent Literature, based on the internal EPO examiner file, covers non-patent literature included in PCT minimum documentation requirements, produced by Questel
- REGI – CLAIMS® Registry, dictionary of specific chemical compounds included in the IFI CLAIMS vocabulary, produced by IFI Claims Patent Services
For more information on these databases, see the Questel Database Catalog.
- ↑ Database Catalog. Questel, 2008.